Thursday, September 29, 2011

Figment – 09-11/21-11 WY/UT Trip – Salt Lake City, UT

Well, I’ve had a nice rest in a huge KOA with tall trees. The weather has been perfect. I will say that my face is dirty and no one has bothered to clean me up yet. I do like to look pretty for all the other RVs I visit with the mamas are gone. Of course, I’m the prettiest one here.
It is getting a little old just sitting though. The mammas have been out having fun and seeing things and I’m missing out on all that. I do get to hear the stories and that is some help. They have been looking for houses and I’m not sure how to take that. Does it mean they’ll keep me with them? So many things to ponder while I sit all alone.
Then I heard they went to Park City and walked most of Main Street. Seems they had a good time. I heard Mama Mary bought over $20. worth of chocolate, so I’m sure she had a good time.
On Sunday, they went and had a nice home-cooked dinner with Maralyn K, a nice young lady who Mama Conni worked with out here 17 years ago. Apparently, they do keep somewhat in touch thru the year. I know they share the same birthday, but Maralyn is “much” younger than Mama Conni. Anyway, they came home pleasantly full and all cheerful from their special visit.
I know we won’t be leaving until Thursday since Sadie has to see the doctor again tomorrow. If all goes well, I’m sure we’ll be hitting the road. It will be good to have the wind in my face again.
I’m sleepy now – nite, nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment