Friday, July 27, 2012

Figment – 07-20-12 WY/Canada Trip – Banff, ABI had a nice time visiting with Bob and Francoise. They seemed to like me too. They left this morning and the Mamas spent a leisurely afternoon. Then, the winds came! And, then the rains came. Then, the lightening came. Oh my, scary to me! Even the Mamas were looking at each other when we swayed in the wind. I think if my jacks were down, it would be better. So, we were just having a nice evening, rocking a little, and listening to the rain on my roof. In the meantime, we lost power, but didn’t know it because I’m smart enough to just revert to propane for the fridge and batteries for the lites. The Mamas didn’t even notice we had lost power until it was bedtime. It was around 5:45 in the morning before I was all back to normal. What a nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment