Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Figment - 05-26-10

Seems nothing is working out too well for me. They fixed a drawer fastener and replaced a brake bulb, but the generator has to be repaired at Cummins.
At Cummins getting my generator fixed. This ended up taking 5 ½ hours and we thought it would only take about 2-3 hours. I was really happy to just sit still and rest my puppies for a while. I have a feeling that Mama Conni and Mama Mary are not as happy as I am.
Yep, I was really right about that. Should have heard them when I was finally ready to hit the road again. Not happy campers. Seems leaving on the far side of OKC at 5:30 is not good timing and I see we’re going right into rain. I’m confident I can handle it though.
Ah, they stopped and got them some supper to take to the campground. Bet this makes their mood better. We’re spending the nite near Guthrie, OK – the campground is surrounded on 3 sides by a pretty golf course. Nite-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment