Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Figment - 08-23-11 WY/UT Trip - At Home

Oh my, I'm about to melt. It's 102 and that's actually cooler than it's been in the last few days. Mama Conni just rescued me from storage and I'm plugged in at the home garage. A/C running full blast, but I'm really hot inside and out. I heard them say they're waiting until it gets a little cooler to start loading for our next trip. Of course, I'm really excited. I know I'm going to be running down some roads I've been on before, but I hear of great adventures too - something about Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park, Salt Lake City, and some National Parks in southern Utah. I'm full of fuel and will be ready to hit the road tomorrow morning as soon as the sleepy-heads have some breakfast. I'm just going to stay in snooze-mode so I'll be ready too.
Yea! Adventure time!

No comments:

Post a Comment