Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Figment – 08-25-11 WY/UT Trip – Valley Center, KS to Burlington, CO

Nice day today. Inside and outside was a little cooler than yesterday. They let me just have a leisurely day, so it was special. I’ve been most of this route once before, but still enjoyed the thousands of acres of corn, maize, soybeans, and sunflowers. Nice rolling hills. I can say that I really like Kansas. I've posted a picture showing the slightly irregular stripes I followed for miles. Just before the day was over, we crossed into Colorado. Looks the same to me, but the mamas said it will be much different tomorrow. Can’t wait.
Figment keeping a close watch from inside.
We’re parking at a fair ground in Burlington, CO. and we’re the only ones here. I’m a little lonesome for some RV company. One really neat thing has the mamas all excited, but I’ll let Mama Mary tell you about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment