Saturday, August 18, 2012


Figment – 07-29-12 WY/Canada Trip – Banff to Cochrane, AB
Oh boy, I was back on the road today. It really felt good after sitting for so many days. Besides, I didn’t get to go on all those side-trips. They did show me the pictures though, so that helped. Finally, I felt like I was in control again. It was the same trip back to Cochrane we took to Banff all those days ago. Going the other way, it did look somewhat different. I really enjoyed the wind in my face. Nice day.
Here’s the bad news part – I go back in the shop tomorrow to finally get those nasty automatic jacks repaired. I heard the Mamas will only have to pay a deductible instead of around $1,500, so they’re really happy. I’m just not too happy because it will take most of the day and I’ll be away from them. Good news is, if all this works, they won’t have to drive me up on plastic blocks again. I don’t get why they dislike it so since they’ve gotten pretty good at it. But, whatever makes them happy makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment