Wednesday, August 22, 2012


Figment – 08-03-12 WY/Canada Trip – Hinton to Jasper National Park, AB
Oh wow! What a beautiful drive I took today. Not far out of Hinton, I was in the mountains again. I used the valley as much as possible, but had to do some climbing too. All in all, what fun for me. I saw rivers and marshland and mountain peaks. I kept looking for a moose, but never saw one. I guess that’s a good thing since I hear it could completely wreck me if I accidently hit one. Would have been nice to see one from a distance though.




 
We didn’t have reservations and it was a Canadian holiday long weekend, so we just hoped for a site in Jasper National Park. We lucked out and got a spot for one nite only. We’ll have to get in line all over again tomorrow and try for another nite. I’ll let the Mamas worry about that. I’m just happy in my own little spot in the forest.

The Mamas just left for a drive in Gully (I hate getting left behind). Was that a bear I saw!!!!! Oh my, I’m all alone and think I saw a bear. I guess since all their food is inside, I’ll be safe by myself. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment